|Mã sản phẩm||: PowerEdge M830 for M1000e|
|Tình trạng||: Hàng mới 100%|
|Giá sản phẩm||: Liên hệ|
|(Giá trên chưa bao gồm thuế VAT)|
|Tặng kèm phụ kiện.|
|Số lượng mua|
|Đánh giá sao|
Enhance IT workload performance
PowerEdge M830 for M1000e Up to 88 Intel® processor cores and 48 DIMMS of DDR4 memory offer tremendous computational horsepower for heavy-use workloads in exceptionally demanding database, technical computing and virtualized environments.
Power through compute-intensive workloads with 83 percent more processing cores per socket than previous-generation Intel processors.
- Get results faster from memory-intensive workloads with DDR4 DIMMs offering 28 percent higher MT/s than DDR3.
- Feed your IO-intensive workloads with up to 240Mbits of throughput using 24 x 10GbE ports connected to three redundant, low-latency fabrics.
- Accelerate data-intensive workloads, such as OLAP and other business intelligence applications, using 12 in-chassis SSDs, with expansion options of up to 25 2.5” HDDs or 72TBs with 3.5” HDDs.
Expedite time to value
Reduce configuration, maintenance, imaging and deployment time and costs by standardizing on a single 4-socket E5-4600v4 platform in existing VRTX or M1000e blade server chassis for remote offices and data centers.
- Protect software-defined compute, storage and networking with Dell EMC Fault Resilient Memory and redundant embedded hypervisor.
- Automate operations with agent-free, 1-to-many systems management tools that pre-provision LAN and SAN resources and assist with BIOS, firmware and driver updates.
- Enable zero-touch discovery and configuration with template-based provisioning.
Consolidate IT resources
PowerEdge M830 for M1000e Save expenses with physical and software-defined consolidation that optimizes application delivery using flexibly tailored IT. Meet business objectives by powering critical workloads with modular solutions designed specifically for data center and small-office environments:
- Reduce infrastructure sprawl by consolidating management modules, switches, power and network cabling, disk enclosures, and feature-dense 4S servers into a single chassis.
- Save floor space, power and cooling costs, and licensing fees by using core-dense M830s to create a software-defined environment from legacy infrastructure.
- Utilize vast local SSD and memory resources to develop software-defined standalone edge networking and DAS storage with VMware VSAN and Virtual Distributed Switch technologies.
2x Intel Xeon E5-4660 v4 2.2GHz,40M Cache,9.6GT/s QPI 16C/32T,HT,Turbo (120W) Max Mem 2400MHz
No Operating System
16GB RDIMM, 2400MT/s, Dual Rank, x8 Data Width