Primary power supply
|Backup power supply||
1 battery per controller, 2 batteries per appliance
10.5Amp at 90 VAC steady state, 5.2Amp at 180 VAC steady state
8.64 cm (3.4 in)
48GB DDR3 1066 MHz per controller (96GB per appliance)
|Mã sản phẩm||: Dell Compellent FS8600|
|Tình trạng||: Còn hàng|
|Giá sản phẩm||: Liên hệ|
|(Giá trên chưa bao gồm thuế VAT)|
|Tặng kèm phụ kiện.|
|Số lượng mua|
|Đánh giá sao|
Optimized platform for high speed, low TCO
With the Dell Fluid File System version 6 (FluidFS v6), the enterprise-class Dell Compellent FS8600 is one of the most competitive price-per-performance scale-out NAS solutions available, cost-effectively delivering high file operations per second (OPS). This efficient combination works together to scale performance and capacity, achieving:
- Linear performance expansion reaching 494,000 file opens with SPEC SFS 2008 and 11.9 GB/sec max throughput*
- Improved performance through mirrored cache and automated load balancing, even as you add more data
- Up to four FS8600 NAS appliances and eight SC series storage arrays in a single scale-out storage solution
Flexible architecture for multiple workloads
Dell Compellent FS8600 Scale up or scale out to accommodate a variety of use cases, whether high-performance, high-capacity or both:
- Enterprise file sharing: Consolidate shares on a single unified storage solution with data protection and governance features.
- Video surveillance: Combine scale-out architecture with high-density Dell storage arrays for a cost-effective, density-optimized Fluid File Video solution.
- Online archival storage: Economize storage costs by moving old files to lower-cost archive storage with Fluid File Archive solution.
- Media and entertainment: Enable post-production and visual effects rendering workflows with high-performance scale-out NAS storage.
- Healthcare and life sciences: Provide medical imaging and life sciences with PACS-application-certified unified NAS storage.