10U modular enclosure holds up to eight full-height, sixteen half-height, or thirty two quarter-height blade servers 44.0cm (17.3″) H x 44.7cm (17.6″) W x 75.4cm (29.7″) D
• Empty chassis only—98 lb
• Chassis with all rear modules (IOMs, PSUs, CMCs, KVM)—176 lb
• Max fully loaded with blades and rear modules—394 lb
M1000e chassis supports up to six 3000W high-efficiency power supplies, 2700W high-efficiency power supplies or up to six -48V DC 2700W power supplies.
Based on Dell’s Energy Smart technologies, the M1000e power supplies deliver greater levels of efficiency, even at low levels of utilization.
RapidRails™ static rails for 4-post square hole racks; VersaRails™ static rails for 4-post square or unthreaded round hole racks
|Additional storage options||
Internal: Dell EqualLogic™ PS-M4110 Blade Array External: Dell Compellent™, EqualLogic, and PowerVault™ storage
M1000e chassis comes standard with nine hot-pluggable, redundant fan modules:
• Based on Dell Energy Smart Technologies, M1000e fans are a breakthrough in power and cooling efficiency.
• The fans deliver low power consumption, but also use next-generation fan technologies to ensure the lowest possible amount of fresh air is consumed to cool the enclosure
Front control panel with interactive graphical LCD:
• Supports initial configuration wizard
• Local server blade, enclosure, and module information and troubleshooting Two USB keyboard/mouse connections and one video connection (requires the optional Avocent® iKVM switch to enable these ports) for local front “crash cart” console connections that can be switched between blades.
• Secure web (SSL) and command-line (Telnet/SSH) interfaces
• Multiple levels of user roles and permissions, including integration into Microsoft® Active Directory® Services and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) services for authentication
• Two 10/100/1000Mb Ethernet ports + one serial port
• Single point of connection from management network to iDRAC on each of the servers and the management interfaces on the integrated I/O modules
• Second Ethernet port supports daisy chaining of CMCs for improved cable management
|Mã sản phẩm||: Dell PowerEdge M1000e Blade|
|Tình trạng||: Còn hàng|
|Giá sản phẩm||: Liên hệ|
|(Giá trên chưa bao gồm thuế VAT)|
|Tặng kèm phụ kiện.|
|Số lượng mua|
|Đánh giá sao|
Dell PowerEdge M1000e Blade
A modular blade enclosure, the Dell PowerEdge M1000e is built upon an advanced enterprise server architecture that provides it with the tools to work against the data center sprawl and IT complexity experienced by many small to medium sized businesses. As a highly flexible blade enclosure, the Dell M1000e is able to be used with any model of Dell PowerEdge blade server. Additionally, the M1000e is not only designed to be used with any existing PowerEdge server blade, but it is also designed to be used with any future generation of Dell blade technology (regardless of what processor or chipset architecture they use) for exceptional investment protection. Another feature of the M1000e that makes it stand out is its ability to intermix half-height and full-height blade servers in adjacent slots, free of any of the limitations that restrict other blade enclosures.
The Dell PowerEdge M1000e Blade offers many benefits that improve the customer’s overall IT infrastructure through its design and integration of advanced technologies. By merit of design alone, the M1000e is able to provide the customer with increased storage capacity and an enhanced thermal design that optimizes air flow for a more efficient method of cooling the chassis. The Dell M1000e also offers additional I/O slots and switch options, as well as efficient power supplies and dynamic fans for an improved performance per watt versus comparable products from leading competitors. The PowerEdge M1000e is also able to offer increased efficiency by means of Dell Energy Smart technologies, which allow the M1000e to offer a lower total operating cost as a result of reducing power consumption. Also able to reduce costs by utilizing advanced Dell management technologies, the M1000e blade enclosure reduces time spent on managing computing resources by simplifying their management and allowing IT individuals to focus on the 2 billion other tasks they could be working on.