|Mã sản phẩm||: HP 1920-24G-PoE+ (180W) Switch JG925A|
|Tình trạng||: Hàng mới 100%|
|Giá sản phẩm||: Liên hệ|
|(Giá trên chưa bao gồm thuế VAT)|
|Tặng kèm phụ kiện.|
|Số lượng mua|
|Đánh giá sao|
HP 1920-24G-PoE+(180W) Switch JG925A
The HP 1920 Switch Series, part of the HP OfficeConnect portfolio, is designed for smaller organizations dealing with bandwidth-demanding applications. The switches are ideal for environments that require advanced features for granular control and where smart-managed flexibility is a must for easy network configuration and management.
– The switches deliver advanced smart-managed fixed configuration Gigabit switches that build on the marketing-leading price/performance of the HP 1910 Switch Series. They feature a new 48-port PoE+ model, IPv6 support and advanced silicon technology.
Simplifies Network Deployment and Management for Small Organizations
– The HP 1920 Switch Series, ideal for small organizations features easy-to-use, out of the box, plug-and-play deployment.
– The series offers a complete portfolio of choices for increased flexibility. It consists of nine rack-mountable models with internal power supplies including four non-Power over Ethernet (PoE) models: 8G-, 16G-, 24G- and 48G- port; five PoE+ models: (2) 8G-, (2) 24G- and 48G-port.
– These smart-managed switches use an intuitive Web management interface, based on our industry-leading HP 1910 Switch Series, to simplify deployment and management while offering you greater granularity of control of key features.
Keeps Your Business up and Running and Protected
– The HP 1920 Switch Series with upgraded models and options is built on the market-leading, proven reliability of the HP 1910 Switch Series with advanced silicon technology for lower power consumption and an enhanced feature set for more robust operation.
– Enhanced security features such as Access Control List, IEEE 802.1x and VLANs guard your network from unwanted or unauthorized access.
– Management security restricts access to critical configuration commands, offers multiple privilege levels with password protection and supports secure http (https).
Delivers Improved Performance, While Lowering the Total Cost of Ownership
– The HP 1920 Switch Series delivers advanced functionality in smart-managed switches, including Layer 3 static routes, SFP ports, IPv6 support, rate limiting, link aggregation and IGMP.
– Smaller enclosures facilitate flexible deployment.
– The switch series includes PoE+ options to power IP devices without the cost of additional cabling.
– Advanced silicon technology, green features like Port shutdown and EEE compliance for greater energy-efficiency and the Limited Lifetime Warranty significantly reduce TCO.
24 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x Gigabit SFP
RADIUS, Secure Shell (SSH)
128 MB – SDRAM
|MAC Address Table Size||
Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS
|Remote Management Protocol||
CLI, TFTP, Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3
|Power Consumption Operational||