20 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x combo Gigabit SFP
Throughput : 95.2 Mpps
512 MB – SDRAM
|Remote Management Protocol||
CLI, RMON 1, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, TFTP, Telnet
Class of Service (CoS), DoS attack prevention, IPv6 support, full duplex mode, half duplex mode
RIP, static IP routing
RJ-45, SFP (mini-GBIC)
|Mã sản phẩm||: HP 2920-24G Switch J9726A|
|Tình trạng||: Còn hàng|
|Giá sản phẩm||: Liên hệ|
|(Giá trên chưa bao gồm thuế VAT)|
|Tặng kèm phụ kiện.|
|Số lượng mua|
|Đánh giá sao|
HP 2920-24G Switch J9726A
The HP 2920 Switch Series provides security, scalability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB and branch office, access-layer deployments. A powerful HP Networking ASIC delivers low latency, more packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
– This robust Basic Layer 3 switch series supports modular stacking, 10GbE, RIP routing, PoE+, ACLs, sFlow, and IPv6. The HP 2920 Switch Series can be managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) software for a single view of your entire network and is ready for the Software-defined Network (SDN) with OpenFlow support.
Flexible, Scalable and SDN Ready Access Layer Switches
– The HP 2920 Switch Series provides security, scalability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office, access-layer deployments.
– Cost-effective, pay-as-you-grow modular stacking support for up to four 10GBASE-T (or SFP+) links and upgradeable power supplies allow your network to quickly scale when needed.
– Robust Basic Layer 3 feature set includes static and RIP routing, PoE+, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6, and requires no software licensing.
– Software-defined Network (SDN) enabled with OpenFlow support for your network.
High Performance and Power at the Edge
– The HP 2920 Switch Series is designed with a powerful HP Networking ASIC, providing low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption so the network can support the media-rich, bandwidth-intensive applications your business demands.
– Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meet your network application requirements.
– With up to 740 W of internal PoE+ power, the 2920 Switch Series can easily scale to 1440 Watts with a simple connection to an external power supply (EPS) or redundant power supply (RPS).
– Plug and play stacking with automated failover enhances network resiliency and RPS support delivers power redundancy.
– Efficient 80 PLUS Silver Grade Power Supplies, Energy Efficient Ethernet, and LLDP-MED conserve energy resources. Removable power supplies reduce downtime during upgrades and servicing.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS)
– The HP 2920 Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances and help protect your data from both inside and outside attacks.
– Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, and MAC and Web for greater, policy-driven application security.
– Powerful, multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
Simplify with a Single View of the Network
– The HP 2920 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software to provide end-to-end network transparency with a consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance, and policy management.
– RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
– Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.