|Mã sản phẩm||: IBM System X3100 M4|
|Tình trạng||: Hàng mới 100%|
|Giá sản phẩm||: Liên hệ|
|(Giá trên chưa bao gồm thuế VAT)|
|Tặng kèm phụ kiện.|
|Số lượng mua|
|Đánh giá sao|
The IBM System X3100 M4 single socket tower server is designed for small businesses and first-time server buyers looking for a solution to improve business efficiency. It delivers several innovative features with a competitive price, either in a compact mini-tower form factor or standard tower form factor with hot-swap power supplies and disk drives. The System x3100 M4 provides next-generation performance in an innovative and compact design with flexible configuration options, built-in security, and systems management capabilities. It leverages the next-generation dual-core and quad-core Intel Xeon processor technology.
Scalability and performance
The IBM System X3100 M4 offers numerous features to boost performance, improve scalability, and reduce costs:
- The single-socket IBM System X3100 M4 supports the new quad-core Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 v2 family of processors (“Ivy Bridge”), to offer impressive computing power in a space-saving mini-tower design.
- Choice of processors with up to 4 cores to enable the effective use of multi-threaded applications.
- Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 v2 family supports Intel Hyer-Threading Technology (except the Xeon E3-1220L) and Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 to maximize performance.
- Up to 32GB of high-speed DDR3 system memory with four DIMM sockets.
- Memory speeds up to 1600 MHz supported on models with Xeon Processor E3-1200 v2.
- Four available high-performance PCI Express 3.0 or 2.0 slots, depending on the processor selected.
- Up to four internal 3.5-inch simple-swap SATA II HDDs on some models offer low-cost/high-capacity storage of up to 3 TB each.
- Up to eight internal 2.5-inch hot-swap SAS/SATA HDDs on some models offers maximum scalability and performance.
- Integrated ServeRAID-C100 software RAID controller supports RAID 0, 1 and 10. Hardware RAID options available.
- Integrated dual-port Gigabit Ethernet provides increased network throughput and redundancy with efficient slot-saving integration.
- An available 5.25-inch drive bay supports either a half-high tape drive or an RDX Removable Disk Cartridge drive, for cost-effective data backup. A DVD-ROM drive is standard in a dedicated bay.
- Seven USB 2.0 ports, two on the front and four on the back. In addition, there is one internal port for use with a tape drive or RDX Removable Disk Cartridge drive.
Intel Xeon E3-1220 / 3.1 GHz
|Max Turbo Speed||
DDR3 SDRAM – ECC
|Data Link Protocol||
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet