Intel Xeon 4C E3-1231v3 80W 3.4GHz/1600MHz/8MB
4GB PC3-12800 DDR3 1600Mhz UDIMM
Up to 32 GB via four slots (UDIMM)
Up to 4×3.5-inch or 8×2.5-inch HDDs
|Max Storage Internal||
Up to 24 TB
Integrated ServeRAID C100 RAID-0, -1
Two Gigabit Ethernet ports standard
Up to four PCIe (2 PCIe 3.0, 2 PCIe 2.0) slots (x16, x8, x8, x4 physical; x8, x8, x4, x1 electrical)
Matrox G200eR2 with 16 MB memory
Integrated Management Module 2 (IMM2) standard with IMPI 2.0 and Serial over LAN
300W Fixed Power 1/1
|Mã sản phẩm||: System x3100 M5|
|Bảo Hành||: 36 tháng|
|Tình trạng||: Còn hàng|
|Giá sản phẩm||: 23,028,000 VNĐ|
|(Giá trên chưa bao gồm thuế VAT)|
|Tặng kèm phụ kiện.|
|Số lượng mua|
|Đánh giá sao|
The IBM System X3100 M5 single-socket tower server is designed for small businesses and first-time server buyers looking for a solution to improve business efficiency. The IBM System X3100 M5 delivers several IBM innovative features in a compact mini 4U and 5U form factor with a competitive price.
At your control
Manageability and serviceability features help diagnose problems quickly.
At your service
Worldwide support and services with IBM systems management tools, which help improve productivity and get your server up and running quickly.
IBM Express models
New System x® configurations are being added to the IBM Express Portfolio™, designed and priced to meet the needs of midsized businesses. Reliable and easy to manage, Express models and configurations vary by country. They further enhance the ease of doing business with IBM by offering a robust portfolio of products supported by aggressive pricing and simplified incentives.
The latest System x Express models consist of relevant system configurations for the System x3100 M5 servers.
System x Express servers deliver robust capabilities while taking into account limited resources and budgets. Find the right hardware for your business needs today, while helping to protect your investments with flexible, scalable products that can grow with your business.
- When referring to memory, HDD, or tape backup capacity, GB stands for one billion bytes. Total user capacity may vary depending on operating environments.
- The Microsoft™ Windows™ Preinstallation Environment software included as part of ServerGuide software, may be used for boot, diagnostic, setup, restoration, installation, configuration, test, or disaster recovery purposes only.
- The Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environment software contains a security feature that will cause an end-user customer’s system to reboot without prior notification to the end-user customer after 24 hours of continuous use of the Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environment.
- You may be asked certain diagnostic questions before a technician is sent.
- For information on IBM’s Statement of Limited Warranty, contact your IBM representative or reseller. Copies are available upon request.