|Mã sản phẩm||: LENOVO System x3100 M5|
|Bảo Hành||: 36 tháng|
|Tình trạng||: Còn hàng|
|Giá sản phẩm||: Liên hệ|
|(Giá trên chưa bao gồm thuế VAT)|
|Tặng kèm phụ kiện.|
|Số lượng mua|
|Đánh giá sao|
- Delivers new performance capabilities, powered by Intel® processors and energy-saving low-voltage memory
- Safeguards and boosts your growing business with hard drive hot-swap capabilities,†40°C operating temperature enhancement kit,‡ four PCIe slots, storage choices, and flexible options
- Offers built-in data protection with up to four RAID levels and reliability you expect from System x®
- Performance capabilities, powered by Intel processors (choice of Intel Xeon® processor E3-1200 v3 series, Core™ i3, Pentium®, or Celeron®)
- Energy-saving low-voltage memory
- Upgradable operating temperature (up to 40°C) with optional temperature enhancement kit for optimized energy efficiency
- Built-in data protection with up to four RAID levels and reliability you expect from System x: Standard ServeRAID -0,-1,-10, plus RAID-5 available via Feature on Demand
- Flexible storage options for up to 24 TB of capacity: 4 x 3.5-inch or 8 x 2.5-inch hard disk drives (HDDs), plus hot-swap options for minimized downtime
- USB 3.0 for up to 10x faster data transfer
- Graphics processor: NVDIA K600 GPU available for graphics support
- Compact mini 4U design or flexible 5U for redundant, energy-smart 80 PLUS® Silver power supply
† Model dependent.
‡ Available at extra cost.
The single-socket LENOVO System x3100 M5 server provides business-class reliability and performance in a compact tower, optimized for small to medium-sized businesses and distributed environments. Equipped with the latest Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 processors, USB 3.0 for fast data transfer, and four levels of RAID for enhanced data protection, the x3100 M5 brings new levels of performance to your workloads. This efficient tower offers upgrade potential when your requirements grow.
Whether your workloads include basic infrastructure, web server, or file and print, the x3100 M5 delivers. Choose your storage preference from models with four 3.5-inch simple-swap HDD bays, or get the hot-swap versatility of eight 2.5-inch bays or four 3.5-inch hot-swap bays. Business-class reliability features—such as standard RAID, basic light path diagnostics, and optional redundant power supplies and fans—protect your data and facilitate outstanding uptime for your business at great value. Select configurations of the x3100 M5 are part of the TopSeller Portfolio, designed to meet the needs of small and midsized businesses. Easy to manage, TopSeller models vary by country.