|Mã sản phẩm||: LENOVO System x3500 M5|
|Bảo Hành||: 36 tháng|
|Tình trạng||: Còn hàng|
|Giá sản phẩm||: Liên hệ|
|(Giá trên chưa bao gồm thuế VAT)|
|Tặng kèm phụ kiện.|
|Số lượng mua|
|Đánh giá sao|
- Optimize your workloads with choice of flexible storage-based configurations, designed for infrastructure basics to business-critical applications
- Maximize uptime and minimize costs with industry-leading reliability features and tools.
- Safeguard enterprise data with built-in System x® Trusted Platform Assurance, an exclusive set of security features and practices, plus optional self-encrypting drives and IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager or MegaRAID SafeStore encryption services, which is part of any M5200 Series RAID-5 upgrade.
- Achieve superior performance with Intel® Xeon® processors E5-2600 v3 series (up to 36 cores per server), end-to-end 12 Gbps RAID support─for both devices and infrastructure
- Accelerate your graphics applications with up to two 300 W GPUs
- Run up to 131 percent greater java workload performance, up to 61 percent greater virtualization performance, and up to 59 percent greater database performance per system than the previous generation
- Leverage tiered storage by using both high-performance 2.5-inch solid-state drives (SSDs) and large-capacity, less-frequently-accessed 3.5-inch hard disk drive (HDD) storage in the same server
- Reduce data center costs with smart energy-efficient features, including extended operating temperature, Titanium power supplies (up to 96 percent efficiency), active/standby power supply modes, and TruDDR4™ Memory (with up to 45 percent improved energy use compared to DDR3)
- Run more virtual machines and workloads with up to 50 percent more cores and cache and 2x more memory capacity than previous generation
The new Lenovo® System x3500 M5 delivers big performance and storage flexibility in a small footprint. Choose from models with up to 32 2.5-inch or 12 3.5-inch drives. Leverage tiered storage with a combination of fast-access 2.5-inch and low-cost-per-terabyte 3.5-inch drives in the same server.
Deploy up to two Intel® Xeon® processors E5-2600 v3 series for up to 36 cores per server. Accelerate your graphics applications with up to two optional GPUs. With twice the memory, up to 131 percent greater performance, and 50 percent more cores and cache than the previous generation, the x3500 M5 lets your workloads fly.
The x3500 M5 integrates industry-leading security and reliability. System x® Trusted Platform Assurance establishes a solid security foundation for your workloads—from infrastructure to analytics. You can also deploy self-encrypting drives with optional key management software.
System x servers achieved the highest reliability of any x86 server. Diagnostic tools such as Predictive Failure Analysis proactively monitor server sub-components to help reduce downtime and costs.
Simplify Provisioning and Systems Management
Simplify, automate, and modernize Day 1 provisioning and ongoing administrative tasks over the server lifecycle with Lenovo XClarity.