» Intel® Xeon® W-2200 and W-2100 Processor Family
» Intel® C422 Express Chipset
» Quad Channel RDIMM/LRDIMM DDR4, 8 x DIMMs
» Intel® VROC ready
» 2 x GbE LAN ports (Intel® I210)
» 1 x Dedicated management port
» 8 x SATA III 6Gb/s ports from C422, supports SATA DOM
» 2 x SlimSAS for U.2
» Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface
» 3 x PCIe Gen3 expansion slots
» Aspeed® AST2500 remote management controller
|Mã sản phẩm
|: 36 tháng
|: Đài Loan
|: Hàng mới 100%
|Giá niêm yết
|: 13,096,000 VNĐ
|Giá khuyến mại
|: 12,596,000 VNĐ
|(Giá trên chưa bao gồm thuế VAT)
|Số lượng mua
|Đánh giá sao
Intel® Xeon® W Processors
Engineered For Your Enterprise
GIGABYTE brings Intel’s Skylake architecture to the SOHO segment with a new offering: the ‘Basin Falls’ single-socket platform for workstations. This new build offers a wealth of I/O options, including multiple PCIe lanes to support graphics, and other add-on card options, as well as direct SATA and USB ports.
GIGABYTE’s precision engineering enables you to fulfil your workstation workload needs with ease.
CPU Key Features
Intel’s Skylake-W (Basin Falls) platform brings increases in compute, I/O and memory compared to the previous generation. This functionality, with multiple USB and SATA connections from the chipset, allows for:
- I/O Options
20% more PCIe lanes gen-on-gen
Extra 16 PCIe lanes from the PCH
Supports USB and SATA connectors
11% more bandwidth vs. previous generation
4 channels – maximum 2666MT/s at 1DPC or 2DPC
1S: up to 18 cores; Intel HS Hyper-threading; per core power management
MF51-ES2 Block Diagram
MF51-ES2 Product Overview
GIGABYTE’s MF51-ES2 platforms are designed to support on-board ‘M.2’ storage devices for time-sensitive operations and leaves room on the standard storage for compute tasks.
Delivering up to 32 Gb/s data transfer speeds through a PCIe connection, M.2 offers users considerably faster storage performance than current mSATA devices.
Compliant with four different M.2 form factors.
TPM 2.0 Header
GIGABYTE’s MF51-ES2 platform is designed to support Trusted Platform Modules (TPM – discrete cryptographic on-board processors).
(*Available from GIGABYTE as P/N: 9CTM000NR-00)
VROC Module Supplied For PCIe RAID Management
Carefully Selected Components
GIGABYTE’s passive components are meticulously selected to guarantee a super stable operating environment and allow the processors and the memory to deliver their maximum performance. With some of the longest service lifetimes in the industry, our server motherboards build on 30 years’ company-wide experience in motherboard design to attain the highest reliability levels.
GIGABYTE Server Management (GSM)
GIGABYTE Server Management (GSM) is GIGABYTE’s proprietary multiple server remote management software platform, available as a free download from each GIGABYTE server product page. GSM is compatible with either IPMI or Redfish (RESTful API) connection interfaces, and comprises the following sub-programs:
- GSM Server, a software program with an easy to use browser-based GUI to enable global remote monitoring and management of multiple GIGABYTE servers via each server node’s BMC.
- GSM CLI, a command-line interface program to enable global remote monitoring and management of multiple GIGABYTE servers via each server node’s BMC.
- GSM Agent, a software program installed locally on each GIGABYTE server node that retrieves additional node information (CPU/Mem/HDD/PCI/…) from the OS and passes it to the BMC. This information can then be utilized by GSM Server or GSM CLI.
- GSM Mobile, a remote server management mobile APP, available for both Android and iOS.
- GSM Plugin, a plugin that allows the user to manage and monitor GIGABYTE server nodes within VMware’s vCenter.
Intuitive & Informative User Interface
Starting from the GSM Server dashboard, the user can clearly understand the status of each node in the IT environment, including:
- Node connection status (system is online/offline)
- Node hardware sensor status (to detect hardware anomalies). Sensors measure voltage, fan speed and temperature
- Node usage rate status (allowing you to timely allocate more resources when they are needed), including:
- Power consumption
- Disk/RAID usage information
- Memory usage rate
- CPU usage rate
- Network card / PCI information
The user can also perform various management functions, including:
- Node remote access
- Power on / off / reset
- Launch iKVM
- Reboot BMC / BMC Account Configuration
- Network Configuration
- IPv4/IPv6 setting
- Alert Management
- SNMP trap setting
- Platform events filters
- Forwarding alerts by email
- BMC / BIOS / CPLD Update
- Power Consumption Limit Setting
- Group Management
- Create groups of nodes for BMC / BIOS update or manage power consumption settings
GSM Mobile for iOS and Android
A GSM Mobile app is available for download for both iOS and Android mobile phones for remote server management on the go.
Management through VMware vCenter
A GSM Plugin is available for VMware’s vCenter, allowing the user to perform remote monitoring and management of GIGABYTE server nodes without having to switch to a separate software platform.
GIGABYTE BMC Interface
Easy BIOS Upgrade
GIGABYTE has developed this integrated function (requiring no additional software) that allows users to update the BIOS of motherboards through the BMC controller:
- No need to install core components such as CPUs, memory, drives and OS
- No need to power on the system (NB. PSU must be connected)
- Update individual (IPMI 2.0) or multiple boards simultaneously (Command Line)
Dynamic Fan Speed Control
GIGABYTE servers are enabled with dynamic fan speed adjustment. Individual fan speed will be automatically adjusted according to the system’s current temperature (according to CPU, DIMM, M.2, HDD, GPU temperature sensors), to achieve the best cooling and power efficiency. When the BMC detects a temperature change, fan speed will be automatically adjusted accordingly. Fan speed profiles may also be manually created and edited* when necessary according to the user’s custom requirements.
* Enabled on selected models & performed through BMC console management GUI
GIGABYTE maintains its commitment to green products, and adheres to the latest RoHS regulations (in effect July 2017).
VMware Technology Alliance Partner
Being a member of VMware’s Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program enables GIGABYTE to rapidly develop and certify joint solutions or go-to-market products that leverage VMware virtualization and cloud solutions, enabling our customers to modernize their data centers and implement IT infrastructure and application services with speed, agility, and cost optimization.
Enquire with your GIGABYTE sales representative for more information about combining or integrating this server product with VMware solutions.