» 3rd Gen. Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors » 8-Channel RDIMM/LRDIMM DDR4 per processor, 32 x DIMMs » Supports Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory 200 series » Dual ROM Architecture supported » Intel® C621A Express Chipset » 2 x 1Gb/s LAN ports (Intel® I350-AM2) » 1 x Dedicated management port » 8 x 2.5" SATA/SAS hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays » 2 x 2.5" SATA/SAS/Gen4 NVMe hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays » 2 x PCIe Gen4 x16 expansion slots » 1 x OCP 3.0 Gen4 x16 mezzanine slot » 1 x OCP 2.0 Gen3 x8 mezzanine slot » 1300W (240V) 80 PLUS Platinum redundant power supply
|Mã sản phẩm
|: 36 tháng
|: Đài Loan
|: Hàng mới 100%
|Giá niêm yết
|: 76,985,000 VNĐ
|Giá khuyến mại
|: 65,040,000 VNĐ
|(Giá trên chưa bao gồm thuế VAT)
|Số lượng mua
|Đánh giá sao
Where Compute Reigns
3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors – “Ice Lake”
GIGABYTE servers and Intel Xeon Scalable Processors deliver incredible 1P/2P performance from edge to data center with incredible gains in I/O throughput and workload demands that need high performing CPUs with large, yet optimized, memory configurations.
- Enhanced I/0: Support for PCIe 4.0 allows for double the throughput of PCIe 3.0 for fast and large data transfers. Also, 64 lanes per socket with up to 128 lanes in a 2P configuration for fast data transmission from CPU to GPU, accelerator or storage.
- CPU Performance Boost: Now up to 40 cores per socket with greatly improved IPC on Intel’s 10nm architecture while operating CPUs at 105-270W. Also, an additional UPI lane is added for up to 11.2GT/s for a low latency interconnect between CPUs.
- Next Gen Memory: Each processor provides eight memory channels to support 8 or 16 DIMM slots with up to DDR4-3200. There are two sub-clustering modes, Sub NUMA (SNC) and Hemisphere (HEMI), available using balanced memory that results in performance improvements. Additionally, support for Intel Optane PMem 200 series provides two modes for greater memory capacity and data persistence to process large amounts of data faster.
- Next Level Security: New instructions and architecture deliver a high level of cryptographic operations for data privacy and protection. Cryptographic accelerators speed up encryption protocols as well as improvements in software guard extensions and memory encryption are added.
- AI Acceleration: AI inference and training are enhanced with DL Boost Technology for greater business, operational, and security insights. Applications include HPC, AI, and Media & Graphics.
R182-N20 Product Overview
R182-N20 System Block Diagram
Automatic Fan Speed Control
GIGABYTE servers are enabled with Automatic Fan Speed Control to achieve the best cooling and power efficiency. Individual fan speeds will be automatically adjusted according to temperature sensors strategically placed in the servers.
To take advantage of the fact that a PSU will run at greater power efficiency with a higher load, GIGABYTE has introduced a power management feature called Cold Redundancy for servers with N+1 power supplies. When the total system load falls lower than 40%, the system will automatically place one PSU into standby mode, and results of 10% improvement in efficiency.
Smart Crises Management and Protection (SCMP)
SCMP is a GIGABYTE patented feature which is deployed in servers with non-fully redundant PSU design. With SCMP, in the event of faulty PSU or overheated system, the system will force the CPU into an ultra-low power mode that reduces the power load, which prevents the system from unexpected shutdown and avoids component damage or data loss.
Dual ROM Architecture
If the ROM that stores the BMC and BIOS fails to boot, the system will reboot with the backup BMC and/or BIOS replacing the primary. Once the primary BMC is updated, the ROM of the backup BMC will automatically update the backup through synchronization. For the BIOS, it can be updated based on user’s choice of firmware version.
Smart Ride Through (SmaRT)
To prevent server downtime and data loss as a result of loss of AC power, GIGABYTE implements SmaRT in all our server platforms. When such an event occurs, the system will throttle while maintaining availability and reducing power load. Capacitors within the power supply can supply power for 10-20ms, which is enough time to transition to a backup power source for continued operation.
Optional TPM 2.0 Module
For hardware-based authentication, the passwords, encryption keys, and digital certificates are stored in a TPM module to prevent unwanted users from gaining access to your data. GIGABYTE TPM modules come in either a Serial Peripheral Interface or Low Pin Count bus.
Certified Ready with Software Partners
Being a member of key software alliance partner programs enables GIGABYTE to rapidly develop and validate joint solutions, enabling our customers to modernize their data centers and implement IT infrastructure and application services with speed, agility, and cost optimization.
OCP 3.0 Ready
GIGABYTE offers servers that feature an onboard OCP 3.0 slot for the next generation of add on cards. Advantages of this new type include:
- Easy Serviceability:
Simply slot in or pull out the card, without opening the server or using tools
- Improved thermal design:
Horizontal position and optimal heat sink design allow for air cooling to eliminate the heat efficiently
Tool-less Drive Bays Design
Clipping mechanism secures the drive in place. Install or replace a new drive in seconds.
GIGABYTE offers free-of-charge management applications via a specialized small processor built on the server.
GIGABYTE Management Console
For management and maintenance of a server or a small cluster, users can use the GIGABYTE Management Console, which is pre-installed on each server. Once the servers are running, IT staff can perform real-time health monitoring and management on each server through the browser-based graphical user interface. In addition, the GIGABYTE Management Console also provides:
- Support for standard IPMI specifications that allows users to integrate services into a single platform through an open interface
- Automatic event recording, which can record system behavior 30 seconds before an event occurs, making it easier to determine subsequent actions
- Integrate SAS/SATA/NVMe devices and RAID controller firmware into GIGABYTE Management Console to monitor and control Broadcom® MegaRAID adapters.
GIGABYTE Server Management (GSM)
GSM is a software suite that can manage clusters of servers simultaneously over the internet. GSM can be run on all GIGABYTE servers and has support for Windows and Linux. GSM can be downloaded from GIGABYTE website and complies with IPMI and Redfish standards. GSM includes a complete range of system management functions that includes the following utilities:
- GSM Server: A software program that provides real-time, remote control using a graphical user interface through an administrator’s computer or through a server in the cluster. The software allows ease of maintenance for large clusters of servers.
- GSM CLI: A command-line interface for monitoring and managing remotely.
- GSM Agent: A software program installed on each GIGABYTE server node that retrieves information from each system and devices through the OS, and this software integrates with GSM Server or GSM CLI.
- GSM Mobile: A mobile app for both Android and iOS that provides admins with real-time system information.
- GSM Plugin: An application program interface that allows users to use VMware vCenter for real-time monitoring and management of server clusters.