|Mã sản phẩm||: LENOVO System x3250 M5 Rack Server|
|Bảo Hành||: 36 tháng|
|Tình trạng||: Còn hàng|
|Giá sản phẩm||: Liên hệ|
|(Giá trên chưa bao gồm thuế VAT)|
|Tặng kèm phụ kiện.|
|Số lượng mua|
|Đánh giá sao|
- Enhanced performance advantages in a space-saving form factor
- Improved flexibility for faster, simpler expansion as you need it
- Entry-level server needs with proven reliability, manageability and value
- Groundbreaking system storage density in a 1U entry-level server
- Innovative technology with the latest processors and large memory capacity, in a compact 1U footprint
- Power-efficient and 80 PLUS®-compliant design to help save energy costs
- Affordable price point and total cost of ownership
Efficiency & Value
The System x3250 M5 is the most compact rack server in the System x portfolio. Designed in a single-socket 1U form factor, it supports double the system storage density of its predecessor in the same 22-inch deep chassis—four 3.5-inch hard disk drives (HDDs) or up to eight 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs.† Choose the latest Intel® processor that best matches your workloads, whether Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 series, Core i3, or Pentium®, including Xeon® Data Center Graphics processors.
† Model dependent.
Simple Upgrades on Demand
After activating the Integrated Management Module 2 (IMM2) standard on your server, you can use Feature on Demand (FoD) for several upgrades. For example, with FoD you can easily enable two more Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports, in addition to the two standard ports, without opening your system hardware. You can also upgrade the speed and security of the ServeRAID C100 RAID-5 upgrade within the FoD key activation system. Additionally, by using FoD for upgrades, your two PCIe x8 expansion slots remain free for other upgrade options as your business grows.